|Place of Origin:||Anhui China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Masalta||Model Number:||MR65R|
|Light Construction Equipment:||Tamping Rammer||Weight:||65 Kg||Engine type:||Petrol,4-stroke|
Designed to tough site condition,special for cohesive soils, clayand silt,narrow confined areas, trenched, sand and gravel.
---Trolley Kit MKT68/75 for easy transport.
---Durable plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free.
--- Heavy shock mount system reguces hand-arm vibration and improves operator comfort.
Low cost to maintenance and usage, reliable durability make it,
Maybe the most economical Rammer in the market.
Comparing to our normal plate compactors, the series tamping rammers are designed for compacting COHESIVE soils,
Such as clay and silt in small repair jobs and in narrow confined areas, such as trenches or housing sites. But they also
Could be used on sand and gravel.
Masalta Rammers are designed to deal with the tough site condition, well balanced, easy to operate and excellent
Manoeuvrability in trenches and around pipes...Additionally, every rammer is performance tested before it is released
From the factory, thus you can trust it at all.
1. All our Rammers are driven by 4-stroke petrol engines designed specially for rammers. No need to mix fuel and oil, easy starting, low-noise operation, low maitenance and reduced fuel consumption comparing to 2-stroke engine.
2. An heavy duty throttle control provides more reliable and longer service.
3. Additional built-in air filtration system plus the original air cleaners in the engine provides cleaner air to engine for longer life and improved durability.
4. An integrated fuel valve provides for easy starting
5. Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
6. Plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free.
7. Rammer shoe made of steel plate with wooden insert offers economical usage.
8. Special protective frame for engine, prevent any possible damage on tough jobsite.
9. Specially designed trolley kit for easy transportation.
10. High quality, German made polyurethane below. Accepts more compacting force, offers a reliable lubricating system.
11.The guide handle offers a highly engineered shock mount system to reduce HAV and improve operator comfort.
12.Heavy shock mount system reduces hand-arm vibrtion and improve comfort.
13.Innovative engine side cover protects and guards recoil starter from particles.
14.Convenient roller for easy loading.
15.Perfrectly balanced while delivering ideal conpaction with controlled jumping motions without affecting the impact force.
|Engine Type||Robin ER12,Petrol|
|Impact Force kN||13|
|Jumping Stroke mm(in)||40-80(2-3.4)|
|Fuel Tank L||2.8|
|Shose size mm(in)||330×285(13×11)|