Our products are packed inside a transparent bag. The pack of towels are then packed inside a cardboard box that is suitable for use in export cartons.
Houston, Los Angeles, New Jersey
1 - 1000
1001 - 10000
To be negotiated
700 GSM 4 Pack Premium Bath Towels
Fabric & Material
Woven with 100% ring spun cotton
Towels packed in a transparent bag
White, Grey, Plum, Blue, Beige, Sage Green, Dark Brown
Pack of 4, Pack of 12 and Pack of 24
Inventory in stock will be dispatched immediately after the payment
Perfect for Hotels, Motels, Guest Houses, Gyms, Beaches, Pools, Spas and Salons
Pack of 4
27 x 54 inches
Pack of 12
27 x 54 inches
Pack of 24
27 x 54 inches
Premium GSM Weight
All fabrics have a weight and the standard measurement to determine weight and quality of fabrics is Grams per Square Meter (GSM). This is also referred as the density of a towel. The weight of a towel is a great indicator of its performance and absorbency.
Towels have varied GSM, anywhere between 300 and 900. Towels with 700 GSM like this Luxury Towel Set offer far more sensual, spa-like experience. The high-density towel will provide fast absorbency and quick drying for a fresh feeling with each use.
100% Ringspun Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hypersensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton bath towel made from soft and durable ring spun terry. Each extra-large bath towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home, also ideal for use in the hotel bathroom. Generously sized 27 x 54 inches bath towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles. Available in white and can be matched with washcloths, hand towels, or bath mats.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Packing & Delivery
Our products are vacuum packed in PVC bag and enclosed with a zipper to ensure long shelf life. The pack of towels are then packed inside a cardboard box that is suitable for use in export cartons.
Products are shipped and delivered within 5 days from the date of payment.