This is one of the second-generation USB DSOs designed and developed by Virtins Technology. This generation of USB DSOs features Virtins Technology’s unique hardware-based DSP algorithm which enhances the performance and functionality dramatically without adding extra hardware cost. When used in conjunction with Multi-Instrument® software, the USB DSO converts any desktop, laptop, or tablet PC into a powerful oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, multimeter, data logger, signal generator and so forth, all of which work simultaneously.
1. VT DSO-2810 unit with a hardware bundled Multi-Instrument Standard software license
2. 2 x 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe P6060 with two switchable positions: x 1, x 10
3. Signal Generator Test Lead (1 m)
4. USB cable (1.5 m)
5. CD (contains the copy-protected Multi-Instrument Software and VT DSO-2810 driver)
6. Individual voltage calibration data
Oscilloscope: 8~16 bits, sampling rate 100MSPS, 40MHz bandwidth, 20k/channel, 12 voltage ranges, support both frame and streaming mode, advanced trigger functions.
Spectrum Analyzer: with adaptive anti-alias filter
AWG Signal Generator: 10 bits, sampling rate 3.125MSPS, 150kHz bandwidth, support both DDS and streaming modes
USB bus powered, no external power supply required
145 mm (L) ´ 108 mm (W) ´ 26 mm (H), elegant and stylish metal casing