US $255.0 - 255.01
US $35.34 - 45.4460
US $75.0 - 75.050
US $160.0 - 160.01
US $1 - 1000 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
* 8086/8088CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz, 25/28 keys hexadecimal keyboard & eight seven segment display, EPROM Programmer, ADC/DAC
* Based on Intel's 8086/8088 CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz.
* 16K bytes of RAM available to the user using 6264
* 16K bytes of EPROM loaded with powerful monitor Program (2764/27128).
* Total on board memory capacity of 128K bytes of RAM and 128 K bytes of EPROM.
* Battery backup provided for RAM area.
* 48/72 I/O lines through 8255.
* 16 bit Timer/Counter through 8253.
* RS-232C for CRT Terminal through 8251 Baud rate selection through DIP switch from 110-19,200 baud.
* Analog to Digital converter
* Digital to Analog converter
* 25/28 keys hexadecimal keyboard and eight seven segment display.
* Provision for EPROM Programmer for 2732/2764/27256 with 28 pin ZIF with facility to Program, Verify, List & Blank Check for Even, Odd & Continuous bytes.
* Resident Monitor with two modes of operation:
- Keyboard mode & Serial mode
* Powerful software commands like GO, EXAMINE/MODIFY REGISTERS, SINGLE STEPPING, BLOCK MOVE, FILL, INSERT, DELETE, INPUT/OUTPUT BYTE & WORD.
* Facility for uploading/downloading of files from/to PC.
* All Address, Data and Control Signals, are buffered and available at the FRC connector.
* In-built Power Supply
* User's Manual