auto die cutting machine artificial wooden board packing
900mm*400mm patented high speed top quality auto die cutting machine
We provide complete and perfect services: Installing, debugging and maintaining as well as training staff. We will help our customers create values from business. Most importantly we offer the most competitive prices.
The introduction of die-cutting machine:
Die-cutting machine is also called punching machine, die punching machine, die cutter. They are applicable to non-metal materials, adhesive labels, EVA, and gaskets of electronics and mobile phones. Die-cutting machine punches printed paper, card boards, foam, foil, plastics, etc into pieces of certain shapes by different dies. It is an important equipment for processing and forming of postpress packaging.
The classification of die-cutting machines: Die-cutting machines are divided into cylinder die-cutting machine, flat-bed cylinder die-cutting machine and flat-bed die-cutting machine, based on pressing form. They are divided into vertical type and horizontal type, based on die position. According to automation, they are divided into manual(semi-automatic) type and automatic type. Some die-cutting machines have the function of automatic removing residues. The features of adhesive label die-cutting machines are low die-cutting pressure and high productivity. On the market,usually there are adhesive label die-cutting machine, multifunctional single-station die-cutting machine, double-station die-cutting machine, batch die-cutting machine and automatic die-cutting machine, etc.
The applications of die-cutting machine: Die-cutting machines are applicable to packaging, vehicles, cameras, LCD,computers, mobile phones, etc. Mainly they are used for labels, paper cups, paper boxes, paper trays, cartons, cards, etc. They are important equipments for processing and forming of postpress packaging.
Working principles of die-cutting machines: The machine cuts printed paper or cardboard into pieces of different forms by die-cutting blade, steel blade, metal tool, steel wire,( or sculptured steel die-board) through the pressure of platen. It is called die-cutting if materials are cut into pieces of different shapes. It is called creasing if materials are pressed for having structural lines,or leaving groove marks.
Die-cutting technical process: Die-cutting is the most commonly used technology for package printed matter. Die-cutting boards are made according to the pattern of product design. Printing materials and rolls are cut into different desired shapes under the pressure. We press for having lines or traces on cardboard by line pressing knife or line pressing die under the pressure. It is called creasing. Usually we combine die blade and line pressing knife into the same die-cutting board. On die-cutting machine, die-cutting and creasing work together.
The characteristics of die-cutting machine: 1.Modern design, compact structure, safe and durable,and convenient maintenance, etc. 2.Simply mechanism, easy operation, attractive appearance, durable life. 3.Mainframe is made of cast iron and steel plate. Precise manufacturing and long service life. 4.Easy operation. By watching videos, it is easy to learn. Safe and convenient.
The superiority of our products: Novel structures, advanced domestic die-cutting technology, integrating light, gas, computer, machinery of new generation. AC servo motor, automatically feeding paper,touch screen control, easy operation, wide application, and it is a universal equipment for postpress globally. For example, paper cup, sugar, cigarette and wine package, food package, etc. Better paper utilization, gapless die-cut setting, high speed, 100-150 times per minute.
The characteristics of performance and structure: 1.Wheels and worms run and drive each connecting rod, high stability performance, less noise. 2.High disposition of main motor, high quality, multifunction, vectorial digital inverter, stepless speed regulating, PLC programmable control, stable precise operation. 3.Touch screen, Chinese and English display, human-computer interface. 4.Precise machine manufacturing, high-quality steel material,thick and solid, long service life. 5.Paper roll loading, die cutting all at once, high speed, precise,stable,zero defect, smooth and beautiful. 6.It reduces costs considerably and increases efficiency and paper utilization rate.
Main technical parameters:
Degree of automation
Max. width of feed material
Max. unwind diameter
Max. die-cutting speed
Max. cutting size
Platen die-cutting machine
Performances and applications:
1.Patented product, high technical assurance, each performance index has exceeded the level of other counterparts. Patent No. ZL 200920267779.8
2. Load material: Electric roll material loading, which is easy and fast.
3. Feed material: the photoelectric eye tracking system assures the synchronization of material feeding and die-cutting speed.
4.Automatically fold and flatten the cornering materials at the paper core. It realized the multistage adjustment of the folding degree. No matter how bent the product is, it can be flatten or refolded towards other directions.
5. It candie-cut according to the printed words and figures or simply die-cut without them. The coordination between stepping motor and photoelectric eye which can identify colors assures the perfectly fit of the die-cutting position and figures. Simply set the feed length through the micro-computer controller To die-cut the products without words and figures.
6.Die-cutting area: 900mm*400mm. (it can also be tailored according to the customers’ requirements)
7.Maximum die-cutting speed can be up to 9000 times/h, which indicates the significant high production efficiency.
8. Thedie-cutting force is provided by a 7.5kw inverter motor driver. It is not only power-saving, but also can realize the stepless speed adjustment, especially when coordinate with the extra large flywheel, which make the die-cutting force strong and steady, and the electricity can be further reduced.
9. Adapt flat bed die-cutting mode, and the cutting boards are extremely cheap.
10. The oscillating lower cutting board makes the die-cutting process more steady compared to other similar products and magnificently increased the service life of the cutting board.
11.Finished products are pulled out by two rollers. Comparing to other similar die-cutting machines which need extra press cutter to cut the joints, our machine can not only save the cost of press cutters of each machine, but also avoid the troubles of installing and debugging the press cutters, which can magnificently save time. Especially, it can assure better quality of the product appearance when the die-cutting without joints can be realized under many conditions.
12. By the action of the entity induction switch, finished product will be automatically lowered down to remain the height of the pilling paper unchanged, during the whole die-cutting process, manual paper-taking is not needed.
13. Through micro-computer controller, it realized automatic calculation, automatic alarm and stop by lot.
1. Do you have stock to sell? We have some stock and most of our products are designed according to customers’ requirements. 2. How about the delivery time? Usually 25 working days, but it depends on your quantity required and machine model. 3. How about the payment terms ? Generally 30% T/T in advance, balance is paid before shipment. We also accept L/C from some countries. 4. What are your advantages ? --10-year experiences:We have been making die-cutting machines for 10 years. --We have customers all over the world. --Certificates: CE certificate, SGS certification. --Patent: We have gotten patent of some products. --Quick reply:Our team will reply you within 1 hour. --Language abilities: Our team speaks good English, Spanish and French. --After-sales service:We have aftersales department which deals with all customers’ problems patiently and quickly.
Our Superior Services: 1) Presales service: We will design machine for your special request, offer project design, and purchasing procedure plan to customers. 2) On-sales service: We offer video teaching, telephone instruction, etc. 24-hour service. 3) Aftersales service: We will dispatch engineers to buyers’ factories for installing, debugging machines and training staff if necessary. Our machines are sold well all over the world: Algeria, India, Russia, Kuwait, Latin America, etc.