waterproof silicone sealant
1. Weather sealing in glass roof joints;
2. Sealing for joints in PMMA, PC roofs;
3. Sealing for coated glass and mirror;
4. Any other general sealing purpose.
1. Belongs to RTV-1. Semi-transparent, good extrusion and thixotropy between 4ºC~+40ºC;
2. Very easy to use;
3. Neutral curing;
4. Non-corrsive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble, granite etc;
5. Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone, water;
6. Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change.;
7. NO fragility, rigidification or crack at-
M50ºC. And no softening; Degradation at 100ºC when cured. It always keeps good elasticity;
8. Excellent adhesion to most common building material without priming;
9. No toxic when cured.
1. Not recommended for structural sealing;
2. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces;
3. Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can sffuse grease, plasticizer or solvent.
Product to agree with: GB/T 14683-2003
Storage: 10 months shelf life if stored below 27ºC in cool, dry place after the date of production.
Package: 300ml/PC, 24PCS/CTN
Color: Transparent etc