ACOM2000A HF Automatic 1500W Linear Amplifier Ham Radio
- The ACOM2000A is a complete and self-contained linear amplifier which covers all amateur bands from
- 1.8 through 30 MHz (including WARC bands), has automatic self-tune capability, and provides up to 1500W
- output power with less than 60W exciter drive. In addition, it has automatic antenna impedance matching capability
- for loads up to 3:1 VSWR (2:1 on 160 meters).
- It features a Remote Control Unit (RCU), contains nonvolatile memory for setting on up to ten different antennas per
- frequency segment, and offers command capability for use with an external automatic antenna selector and/or automatic
- antenna tuner. Transmit/receive switching is capable of full break-in operation (QSK) via an external vacuum relay.
- All indicators and controls (except for primary mains and indicator) are available via the RCU.
- All commands input to the RCU are menu-driven.
- Among the advantages of this amplifier is the automatic tuning.
- Antenna matching - less than 3 seconds.
- Band change less than 1 second.
- In band segment change less than 0.2 second.
- Primary power: 90-132 VAC (100 & 120V nominal taps, 10% tolerance) and 180-264 VAC
- (200,220 & 240 V nominal taps 10% tolerance) 50-60 HZ single phase, 3500VA consumption at rated output.
- The optional original fan is assembled for heavy duty operation.
Size and weight:
- Three manuals and a CD will be supplied with the amplifier:
- Operating manual
- Detailed operating manual including color pictures.
- Complete schematic diagrams, PCB layout and cable harness description of the amplifier.
- CD containing all required documentation and software for the ACOM2000A amplifier.
- The size of the amplifier in operating condition is: W 440 mm X D 500 mm X H 180 mm.
- The weight of the assembled amplifier is 36 KG (including the RCU).