ACSR and AAC are mainly used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution cable. It is also suitable for laying across basins, rivers and valleys where special geographical teatures exist.
Aluminum alloy 1350-H-19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core. Core wire for ACSR is available with class A, B, or C galvanizing; "aluminized" aluminum coated (AZ); or aluminum-clad (AW). Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the core or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
1. The hard aluminum conductor used for AAC and ACSR conforms to the standard GB/T 17048-1997
(equivalent to IEC 60889:1987).
2. The zinc coated steel wire used for ACSR conforms to IEC 60888:1987.
3. Production can be arranged according to customers requirements for material standard,etc
1. The permissible long-time operating temperature for aerial conductor is 70oC.
2. Under the circumstance that rare climate is occuring and ice coverage rate low in heavy ice area,the biggest stress of cable at the lowest point of the sag should not exceed 60% of the short-time destructive power.
3. When connecting conductors,the conductor beside the connecting tube cant be prominent.Otherwise,the force on the operating conductors will be unbalanced.
After connecctors are install the connecting tube should be painted by moisture-proof varnish in order to protect it from corrsion.
4. Under installaion,the arc downing stress of all the conductors should be the same.With in the permissible distance of crossing buildings or dropping to the ground,the stress can be 10-15% higher than regular stress.
1. The electrical performance of AAC and ACSR is indicated in DCΩ/km(20oC).The resistivity of the hard
aluminum wire for stranded wires is not greater than 28.264 nΩ. m of international standard value.
2. The rated tensile strength of AAC is denoted with the result of total cross-section of all aluminum
conductors multiplied by min.tensile of corresponding size specified in the standard for aluminum wire.
3. The rated tensile strengh of ACSR is denoted with sum of all aluminum conductorstensile strength and
steels tensile strength.
a.The tensile strength of all aluminum conductors is denoted with the result of all cross-sections of
aluminum conductors multiplied by min.tensile strength of corresponding size specified in the standard for
b.The tensile strength of all steel wire is denoted with the result of all cross-sections of steel wires multiplied
by the stress at 1% elongation of corresponding size specified in the standard for steel wire.
Founded in 1994, we are an enterprise directly under Central Government, and are under State Grid Corporation of China, Junan County Electric Power Supplied Company. Our company has more than 1,200 staff members. We are engaged in electric wires and cables, integrating cable design, development, production, sales and service. We have a provincial "Enterprise Technology Center" and first-class cable production lines. We are one of the largest enterprises in Southern Shandong, producing electric ... View detail