PAM, PWM, PPM Techniques using Natural & Flattop sampling.
- ACT-02 PAM/PWM/PPM Modulation/Demodulation Kit
- PAM, PWM, PPM Techniques using Natural & Flattop sampling.
- Sine Wave Generator
- Provides Sine waveform output of 250Hz, 500Hz, 1 KHz, and 2 KHz.
- Amplitude of 0 - 4Vp-p
- Provision for Amplitude adjustments provided.
- Pulse Generator
- Switch selectable sampling clock of 4, 8, 16, 32 KHz.
> - Crystal Controlled Pulse Generator.
- On-board features
- Analog Sample Circuit/Output
- Sample & Hold Circuit/Output
- Flat Top Circuit/Output
- 4th order Butterworth Low pass filter with cut off frequency of 3.4 KHz.
> - Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
- Modulation Techniques
- PAM modulation & demodulation
> - PWM modulation & demodulation
> - PPM modulation & demodulation
- All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
- Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
- Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
- Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
- Users Manual with sample experimental programs
- LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
- Study of Pulse Amplitude modulation and demodulation using Natural Sampling
- Study of Pulse Amplitude modulation and demodulation using Flat Top Sampling
- Study of Pulse Width modulation and demodulation using Natural Sampling and Flat Top Sampling
- Study of Pulse Position modulation and demodulation using Natural Sampling and Flat Top Sampling