ADC EVA/rubber/plastic AC blowing agent
Chemical name: Azodicarbonamide
Chemical formula: C2H4N4O2
Mooney ML (1+4)
* Binder type can be customized. Except for EPDM/EVM, others binders, such as NBR, SBR, AR, ECO can be used.
Please refer to related MSDS.
Net weight 25kg/PE bags lined carton; Net 600 kg/pallet.
Shelf-life: 1 year in its original packaging on conditions of lower temperature(< 35°C) and drying(< 50% RH).
ADC is a nitrogenous organic foaming agent for various rubbers such as CR, EPDM, IIR, NBR(NBR/PVC) and SBR, especially for tiny and uniform pored products. ADC powder has a relatively high foaming temperature (200-210°C), which can be effectively reduced by addition of small amount of foaming activators. It will not promote abnormal odor of foaming products.
Compared to traditional ADC powders, Actmix®ADC-75P allows:
Dust free products with 6-8µm mean size grains of ADC, production environment improver.
Lower decomposition temperature and effective guarantee of activity of ADC due to pre-dispersed masterbatch and special formula.
Tack free products at room temperature, convenience and accuracy on ingredients.
Lower Mooney viscosity at lower temperature (50°C), higher quality of dispersion, homogeneous apertures of foam products.
Wider compatibility with other elastomers.
G: granule, P: plate, E: EPDM binder, N: NBR binder, S: SBR binder, A: ACM binder, EO: ECO binder
Benefits of Actmix® Polymer-bound pre-dispersed rubber chemicals include:
- Fast and High redispersibility in rubber compound
- More accurate weighing & faster mixing
- Greater stability of active chemicals due to encapsulation
- Safety of operation - reduced leverls of hazards of skin irritants or inhalation
- Conformity to EU legislation on handling chemicals