an Ester Based lubricant for oven conveyor chain oil applications.
- Full synthetic ester-based lubricant for fiberglass, rockwool
and gypsum ovens.
- Prevents residue build-up
- Maximum performance for high temperature applications.
- High flash point (536°F) reduces oven fire likelihood.
- Reduces wear to increase chain life.
- High temperature stability.
- Low evaporation rate.
- Wide service temperature range 32°F - 480°F
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability.
- Cleans and prevents carbon, gum, and sludge residue build-up.
- Saves maintenance dollars.
- To lubricate roller chains, conveyor chains and equipment used in
extreme temperature fiberglass, rockwool and gypsum ovens.
Note: Automatic lubrication systems are recommended
- Avoid commingling with other products that could reduce the
products performance capabilities.
Product Data Sheet
The ALCO-95 High Temperature Chain oils was
developed specifically for the conveyor chains used in
fiberglass, rockwool, and gypsum ovens. It is a proven
quality high temperature roller chain oil.
Light Brown, Clear
Service Temp. Range, (°F)
32(°F) - 480(°F)Flash
|Flash Point, °F(°C) || |
|Pour Point, °F (°C) || |
@ 20°C, cSt
@ 40°C, cSt
@ 100°C, cSt
|Viscosity Index || |
1°K/min, (% weight loss)