APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane is a kind of flexible waterproof material, which is made of 4 parts: modified high-polymer Asphalt as coating layer, polyester fiber as the second layer, aluminum foil or fine sand as the surface, and PE film as insulating layer.
- Roof of industry and civil construction:
- Subway, tunnel, bridge surface, sewage treatment plant.
- Canal and pool.
1. Excellent stretching and flexibility, weather resistance.
2. Good adhesive power, high plasticity, resistant to impact and wear.
3. Excellent resistant to high and low temperature, especially in the hot area.
4. Resistant to puncture, erode, poison and fatigue due to the thick material.
5. Easy to construct, the joint is strict and integral with hot melt process.
Delivery and packing:
- Packed in rolls.
- 10-20days to our port after receipt of the deposit.
| ||Test|| ||No flame|| ||No flame|
|Test||No flow no dripping|
|Low temperature flexibilities / °C||-7||-15|
|Test||No crack no apart|
|Elongation||Maximum % ≥||25|| ||40|| |
|Peel strength at the joint(N/mm)≥||1|
PY: polyester fiber; G: glass fiber