5 days for one 20 feet container after received 30% deposit
APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
DY-APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane materials using polyester reinforcement for waterproofing,it's made from polyester felt as its reinforcement featuring high strength,elongation and corrision resistance, APP,APAO as its modifier for meeting the torched-on applications, it shall be covered with polyethylene membrane(PE),aluminium foil, colorful sand or mineral granule on its top face and polyethylene membrane(PE)coated on its under face. This series of membrane is designed for the waterproofing of underground construction such as tunnel, subway, basement ,roofs and pools etc.
1. The special formulation of fire enables the membrane to be applied directly with primer. This application is named as "Torched on application".
APP Membrane installation procedure:
1.Base processing:the base surface must be clean,solid,level,dry;no grit,rift and loosing dust. For a large recess,fill it with cement mortar and then level it. Remove the protrusion and clean dust.If working on base slab or lateral face,water lowering should be done.
2. Painting primer:before laying the membrane,clean the dust on the surface of concrete base with dust catcher or dust-blower;then paint entirely with treatment agent of DY primer for waterproofing(for purpose of dust consolidation and high adhesive effect).
3.Heat to melt: place membrane correctly, fire torch, heat the membrane with base entirely, when the surface of the membrane is black and bright with a fusion layer, apply the membrane and press it into a solid and flat state.Before the membrane is cool, seal the edge of joint by float.
4.Requirements for lapping: There should be less than 3 layers of lapping, with the joint seams appearing as"T" type,avoid 4 layers of lapping.The width of longitudinal lapping is between 50 and 80mm,and of end-lap joint 100mm
3. Package and transportation:
1. Membranes should be stored under dry and ventilated conditions.
2. Different types of membranes must be piled separately.
3. Under usual condition, storage period is one year since production date.
4. Membrane roll should be put vertically during transportation. It should be kept away from sunshine and rainwater.
4. Requirements for surroundings:
1.The base should be dry and clean. Do not work in the rainy or snowy day.
2.Do not work under heavy wind(above 5 grade)
3.Unsuitable for construction below 0°C
4.If it is rain or snow in the process of construction, protective measure to the laid membrane is must.
5. Technical property:
APP Waterproof Membarne Reinforced base
Content of soluble substances(g/m2)≥
Retention time (min)
Impermeability within 30 min
Heat resistance °C
Elongation at break %≥
Tear strength N≥
Low temperature flexibility°C
modified bituminous sheet materials(SBS/APP) with PE film(PE)