|Other Names:||general purpose silicone sealant||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction,Woodworking||Brand Name:||OLIVIA or OEM brands||Model Number:||OLV168|
|Name:||gp silicone sealant||RTV:||acetoxy cure||Part:||one part|
good weatherability & waterproof
white, black, clear, grey, and other customer-made colors
|Volume:||310ml, 300ml, 280ml, 260ml, 240ml, etc||Shelf life:||12 months||Popularity:||
one of best sellers acetoxy silicone sealant, very popular
for Middle East,South Asia,Eastern Europe,South America,Africa,etc
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge 24 cartridges/carton 1900 cartons/20' container without pallets, 1600 cartons with pallets 590ml/sausage 1100 cartons/20' container 200L/drum 75 drums/20'container|
|Delivery Detail:||about 10 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
1. One-part, acetic cure
2. Glazing & sealing general purpose silicone sealant
3. Excellent acetic silicone sealant
OLV168 Acetic General Purpose Silicone Sealant is one-part room temperature acetoxy gp silicone sealant. It has excellent weather ability, waterproof and good adhesion to most construction materials. It is suitable for sealing, repairing, glazing and mending of glass, auto windscreen , glazing for window panels and other general building materials bonding.
1. For sealing doors and windows;
2. For all the glass-related building.
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, cured quickly, good weatherability ;
3. Good adhesion to many building materials;
4. Colors include clear, white, grey and black, or other colors as per customers requirements.
5. Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data of general purpose silicone sealant are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
OLV168 Acetic General Purpose / GP Silicone Sealant
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Elongation of Rupture (%)
Movement Capability (%)