|CAS No.:||Mixture||Other Names:||Acrylic Sealant||MF:||N/A|
|EINECS No.:||N/A||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||ID-123||volume:||280ml||certificates:||SGS, Reach, TUV|
|quality:||two kinds available||OEM:||yes|
|Packaging Detail:||280ml/pc; 12pcs/ctn; 2000ctns/20'ft|
2. water base
Kingjoin Acrylic Sealant is a one component, paintable and flexible, mildew resistant acrylic sealant formulated for sealing of gaps and joints where slight movement or vibration causes conventional, non-elastic fillers and putties to crack and fall out. It had good adhesion to most porous surfaces without primer and is economy yet environmental friendly that can be cleaned up with water.
1. General sealing and Assembling
2. Various interior decoration glass, aluminum alloy and glass device projects
3. Sealing Air-conditioning Systems
4. Draught Proofing
5. Sealing doors, Window frames, Sylights, Port lights, Back lights etc.
6. For sanitary Use and Mirror Fixing
1. When skin or eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, get medical attention, if irritation persists. Fully cured sealant is not hazardous.
2. Used in the well-ventilated environment.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Can't be used to marble, granite and other alkalescence materials;
2. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces.
3. Not suitable for confined joint(the sealant need atmospheric moisture for cure)
4. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 4C or higher than 40C .