Description of Addition Type silicone rubber
addition molding silicone is generally named two-component silicone rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1:1, mainly be suitable for making molds application.
addition cure silicone rubber is mainly used for molds making for food grade products. And it is also develop to solve the problem of not lighting of the candles and the problem of sticky and white stains on the surface of cement & stone products.
Applicationsof Addition Type silicone rubber
addition molding silicone could be mainly used for making concrete stones, precision molds, PU molds, resin molds, gypsum casting, candle molding,for life casting, fabric finishing, seal for electronic components and solar circuit board, trademark decoration. etc.
FEATURES of Addition Type silicone rubber
1. Two-parts, flowable liquid silicon & curing agent.
2. Can solve the problem of not lighting of the candles and the problem of sticky and white stains on the surface of cement & stone products.
4. It gets cured at room temperature 25 0C within 5-7 hours.
5. An exceptional fluidity and good operability, easy to be demolded.
6. Suitable for pouring methods of operation for small sized molds making.
2Appearance: Semi Transparent
3Mixing Ratio: 1:1
4Viscosity part A (Mpa.s): 20000±2000
5Viscosity part B (Mpa.s): 3500±1000
6Viscosity mixed(Mpa.s): 8200 ±2000
7Operating time ( Mins 25C): 20-40mins
8Curing time ( Hrs 25C): 2~3hrs
9Hardness (A°): 42±2
10Tensile-strength(kgf /cm2 ): 60±5
11Tear-strength (Kgf/cm ): 11±3
14Packing (kg/pail ): 20kg/drum,200/drum
OPERRATING INSTRUCTION of Addition Type silicone rubber
1. Stir part A and part B with right mixing ratio (1:1) evenly. And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping. (If there is no vacuumizer, you can just pour the mixture slowly from the corner so that less bubbles caused)
2. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
3. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent (detergent or soap water) on your product.
4. Pour the mixture with correct mixing ratio into the model frame.
After about 2-4 hours, when the silicone cured, get out the original model, and there you get a finished addition cured silicone mold.
Twelve (12) months from date of shipment when stored at 24°C in original unopened packages.
PACKAGE: Packed in clean 20kg/pail+20kg/pail, 200kg/pail+200kg/pail
Need any help on silicone rubber, please feel free to Contact to Cherry: