|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Quicking||Model Number:||W81039|
|Cut-off:||5 ppb base||Assay Time:||5 - 10 min||Sample:||Grain|
|Storage:||2-30°C||Shelf life:||18 months||OEM:||Welcome|
|Format:||10 x test casettes||Application:||Qualitative|
|Packaging Detail:||10 tests/kit|
|Delivery Detail:||3 workdays upon payment|
Aflatoxin B1 Test is a competitive immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of the presence of Aflatoxin B1.
Aflatoxin B1 Test (Grain)
Inexpensive first step in your testing protocol
No special training or equipment required
Results in as little as 5 minutes
Easily performed in the field or lab
Limits of detection as low as 5 ppb
Long shelf life
5 to 100 ppb
Simple sample preparation
Homogenization and extraction
Assay diluent (provided); ethyl acetate (user provided)
- Grind a representative sample. Weigh out a 2.0 g sample.
- Add 2 mL of water and 8 mL of ethyl acetate to sample.
- Shake sample for 5 minute.
- Collect 2 mL of supernatant into a small container.
- Dry the liquid by blowing wind.
- Redissolve the residues in the small beaker with an amount of the provided assay diluent. (REF: Table)
Assay Diluent (mL)
- Place a cassette horizontally.
- Drop 3 drops into the assay sample hole.
- Interpret the result visually in 5-10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: Only one clear band in C zone.
Negative: The presence of both bands in C zone and T zone.
Invalid: No band appears in C zone.