We are a Korean supplier specialized in agar agar (kanten), other seaweeds products and sea vegetables. Our naturally freeze dried agar agar bars are produced in winter (December to February) using the top quality Gelidium, grown off the coast of Jeju, in southeast Korea, well known for its clean and safe sea water. Our agar agar bar is a natural and pure sea vegetable gelatin that is good alternatives to animal or chemical gelatins.
♦ PRODUCTION DETAILS
Wild red algae, Gelidium is carefully selected and naturally sun-dried in autumn.
The production of agar agar is done during our winter time. The dried gelidium is cooked for several hours in water to soften. Cool the boiled gelidium in trays to make gel form. Cut the thick gel into bars, and place them outside. During the night time with coldness, the gelled bars freeze and ice forms on its surface. In daytime with temperature rise, the ice dries off. The bars are left to repeatedly freeze and dry for 2 weeks. After the outdoor freeze drying process, all of the moisture disappears and it becomes odorless, tasteless lightweight and white agar agar bar.
♦ PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Made with wild Gelidium grown off Jeju.
- Naturally outdoor freeze dried
- Superior quality, pure vegetable gelatin containing no animal products.
- No artificial additives, softening agent, preservatives or colorants.
- Individually packed (8g X 2 bars)
- Instantly usable
♦ PRODUCT USES
- Fruit jelly aspic and jam
- Fillings for pie, pastry and pudding
- Noodles and salads with vegetable mix