1. Most intense LED array for horticultural use in the market using one 150W multichip. Light is much more concentrated allowing for better canopy penetration.
2. The spectrum used was innovated for our new 2013 line of products. It was developed for horticulture utilizing a full white spectrum from 380-840nm covering the entire PAR range. Unlike an average white LED spectrum aimed at general use or home lighting, however, our spectrum heavily focuses on deep red (660nm) and royal blue (450nm) which are optimal colors for plant growth. We only supply enough Green, Yellow and Orange light to keep plants happy and healthy.
Another benefit of using white light is that color rendering is much closer to sunlight or HPS, meaning it is more friendly to the human eye. Identifying nutrient deficiencies and overall plant health has never been easier under LEDs.
3. Wide Coverage and high PAR value. 90 and 120 degrees lens available for choice. 30% more light output than others
4. Water-drop proof design. Because of the higher temperature inside than outside, many greenhouses suffer from condensed water vapor that drips from the top of the greenhouses into their light fixtures. Unlike other lights on the market ours is impervious to this problem. And it is very easy to install. Adjustable length steel cord free of charge.
5. Scientific lateral intake-to-exhaust cooling design.While other LED panels on the market draw cool air in from the top and push it out the sides, our panel draws in cool air from one side and comes out another. This more scientific cooling design makes our light runs at cooler temperature.
6. Over-temperature self protection function. In case of an HVAC malfunction,fan stopping working or other, when a sensor in the unit reads a temperature of over 70 degrees Celsius the machine will intelligently turn itself off. When the unit cools down it will automatically turn itself back on.
7. Industry leading waterproof LED driver constructed in an Aluminum housing for better thermal management. PFC>95%, efficiency >88%.
8. Easy maintenance. It only takes about a minute to assemble or disassemble the unit completely.
Advantage of our horticulture white spectrum
1)broad spectrum 380-840nm covering entire PAR range
2)much more intense light than any colors
3)color render closer to sunlight and HPS
4)emitting white color. more friendly to human eye
5)most important. our white spectrum is different from average white spectrum for general use or home lighting. our spectrum is heavy on red/blue part which plant absorb completely and only have enough yellow and green light for health growing