|Type:||Other||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||PFERD|
|Model Number:||PPCR-1015||Weight:||2.45KG,2.45kg/set||Use:||inflate and repair tire puncture|
|Expiration Date:||3 years||COLOR:||Pink/silvery/black||funciton:||seal puncture inflate tire|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing: 6pcs/set; MEAS:49.5*32*28cm G.W: 2.45kg/pcs 15.5kg/ctn one 20" ft container can load about 4000pcs|
|Delivery Detail:||30 working days|
Quick and easy repair tire puncture
12V Air Compressor with Tyre Sealant
5 Minutes to repair or inflate a flat tyre
Dear drivers, did you ever experience the following embarrassing situation when you got a flat tire on the road?
a) Go for a friend's party?
b) Enjoy a family fun outside?
c) On a way to meeting customer?
d) Tire flat at night time?
e) Tire flat in a bad weather condition?
What will you do in such a flat tire situation?
Wanna challenge to change a flat tire?
Well...... here are the simple steps, let's go...
• Park car on safe and flat surface
• Turn on hazard lights
• Turn off engine and pull hand brake or put in PARK/1st gear (This is to ensure your car doesn’t roll away as you change tires)
• You may also wedge rocks on the other tires to keep the car from moving
• Get your tools and spare tire from trunk
• If you’re on or by roadside, place early warning device to inform people you are working on your car
• Wear safety gloves
• Loosen tire nuts of flat tire using tire wrench. Do not remove nuts, only loosen (turn in counter-clockwise direction)
• Place jack under vehicle and raise car about 2 inches higher than height of spare tire
• Ensure jack is placed in proper jacking point (to carry weight of vehicle)
• Place spare under car (beside jack) so that just in case jack fails, car will not fall on the ground
• Remove tire nuts
• Remove flat tire
• Replace with spare tire and place tire nuts
• Tighten tire nuts one at a time in a cross pattern to ensure equal tightening of nuts (this is important so the wheel doesn’t later fall off the car once you are moving)
• Put the car back on the ground by removing jack
• Tightening of nuts again (turn in clock wise direction)
• Return all tools and flat tire to trunk
• Get your antibacterial wipes, clean up and touch up your make-up…
Ask yourself how long you need to finish all these steps? 10 min. 20 min. 30 min or even longer? what about a rainning, snowing, or hot day?
Here comes out a flat tire repair kit allowing you 5 min to repair a flat tire, YES, 5 MINUTES!
It's A Portable Air Compressor with a bottle of tire sealant (430ml)
1) Product size is about 20cm x 22.3cm x 8cm; one air compressor with one bottle of 430ML tire sealant;
2) Power cord is about 3m long, air hose (black) is about 60cm long;
3) The maximum measure up to 80 PSI;
4) Bright LED light for night use;
5) Tire pressure release button beside power switch button for releasing pressure if over-inflated;
6) Simplified instruction printed on product surface for quick reference:
7) Spare fuse and other needles for bicycle, ball and other inflatable products;
8) 430ml tire sealant:
Advantages of carrying this emergency kit with your car:
1) Everyone can use this kit to repair a flat tire quickly and easily in about 5 minutes, shorten the time staying on hazardous roadside, no need to wait for a tow truck, jackup your car or rely on dagerous aerosol inflator;
2) Able to drive up to 1,000km after repair, ensure you can drive long distance enough to find a service centre to do a permanent repair;
3) Sealant will not harm to tire and wheel hub, sealant working temperature from -40 to +80 celsius degree;
4) Wide application for motocycle, balloon, balls etc with various needles;
5) Use it as an air compressor/inflator for daily tire maintenance