Air Quality Monitor Home Car PM2.5 Air Quality Gas Detector TVOC Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Sensor Analyzer HCHO
Multi funcation Air quality monitor
ARM ,High-speed complex calculations
what are included
Main Unit+ manual+USB charging cable
1. HCHO (formaldehyde) detection
2. TVOC detection
3. PM2.5 dust detection
4. Temperature detection;
5. Humidity detection:
6. Built-in large capacity lithium battery
7. Time display
(1) Time setting: Press the setting button, the hour digit flashes, press UP or DWON to set the corresponding hour data, then press the setting button, shift to the minute, press UP or Down to set the minute.
(2) Shutdown: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds
(3) Preheating: Everytime after startup , there will be a 200 second automatic countdown on the screen. This is the preheating process of formaldehyde sensor detection.
(4) Calibration: After turning on the machine, put the detector in a ventilated place for more than 10 minutes and then long press the setting button for 3 seconds, the instrument will sound a tone,The HCHO TVOC data on the LED screen will return. 0.000, then calibration is successful.
(5) Detection: After the calibration is completed, put the detector in the indoor rooms to be tested.the current value is the detected value. If the standard is not exceeded, the instrument will not emit a tone.
The standard values are: HCHO (formaldehyde): standard <=0.10mg/m3
TVOC: <=standard 0.6mg/m3
(6) Battery display: If the battery is fully charged, the battery symbol will be displayed in white. If the battery symbol is displayed in red, it is already understand low power statu.
(7) Power supply: If the battery no power, use the USB power supply (output voltage is DC5V/1A) to supply power to the DM605 through the USB cable, and it will also charge automatically. When charging, the battery symbol is red to indicate that it is charging, and when the green light is on, it is full.
Q. Why is the detector blacked out?
A, the detector is low battery and the automatic protection is turned off. Please make sure the detector has sufficient power before use.
Q: Why is the detector more power hungry?
A: In the process of running the detector, in order to improve its accuracy and sensitivity, the internal program needs to perform a large number of complex calculations, and the power and demand are correspondingly increased. It is recommended that after the user runs out, please turn off the power to avoid wasting the power for a long time.
Q: Why do I need to calibrate?
A: The working mode of our products is to use the air sampling of outdoor formaldehyde-free gas as a benchmark, and then take the indoor formaldehyde content as a comparison. Therefore, the new machine product is not used for a long time, and it is necessary to detect a large change in the ambient temperature. Calibration and re-testing, the value of this calibration has a great correlation with the accuracy of subsequent tests. The calibration environment must avoid chemicals, perfumes, paints, cigarettes, air fresheners, alcohol and other chemical pollutants to avoid damage to the sensor.
Q: The test value is always 0. Will the perfume rise when it is sprayed?
A: Please go outdoors to recalibrate. Avoid chemical contamination of spices, perfumes, paints, cigarette air fresheners, alcohol, etc. during testing to avoid damage to the sensor.
1. Any sensor will be interfered by certain external substances during work. Therefore, when using this product for testing, please avoid contact with other chemical volatile gases such as alcohol and perfume, and smoke. "
2. The indoor air is always flowing, and the sensor is connected at different time points. The air in the air hole may be different, and the content of formaldehyde in the air may be different. Therefore, it is normal for the detection value to float up and down a small amount.
3. When using, avoid the accuracy of the air blower, blower and other strong winds directly blowing into the venting hole. The product should be placed in a relatively stable area with air flow to make the detection more accurate.
4. Before detecting formaldehyde and TVOC in the bedroom, living room, cloakroom, etc., seal the window door for 24 hours and then test it. The effect is better. Check multiple points in one room. The average reading of multiple points is The average amount of air in the room.