Akfix 960, is a one component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture.
Akfix 960, is a one component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture. Providing very fast and powerful adhesion for various construction materials, especially highly recommended for heat insulation systems.
- Powerful adhesion of polystyrene heat panels (XPS and EPS).
- Instant adhesion and wall plugging within two hours.
- More economical. Ready to use in aerosol can. Minimum 6 m2 heat insulation panel adhesion for each can.
- Minimum expansion during drying period.
- After dried, no further expansion and shrinkage.
- A lighter material compared to plaster, alternative material, used in heat insulation systems. No more extra burden or weight to building.
- High yield up to 55 liters, depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Fire Class: E (According to EN 13501-1. It refers to B2 for DIN 4102 Part-1 )
- Usable at low temperature like 0 °C
- It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Best for mounting heat insulation panels and filling voids during adhesive application.
- Advised for wooden type construction materials adhesion to concrete, metal etc.
- Applications needed minimum expansion.
- Mounting and isolation for frames of windows and doors.