Create a Theater scene that dims the lights for movie night, a Party scene that enlivens rooms with bright, colorful light, and a Candlelit scene that creates warm, low lighting for a romantic atmosphere.
Tune its white temperature, from bright daylight to soft, relaxing warm white.
Sync with Screen
Sync your lights with the moive, video, music and games with the ScreenBloom or other APPs.
Adjust the brightness to adapt to your different needs, such as focus lighting, read lighting and relax lighting, etc.
Set schedules, Timers
Countdowns based around your daily schedule and preferences. The smart bulb can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times, so it comes on when it gets dark and turns off as the sun comes up.
Give a name to your group and your favorite settings, save them as scenes accessible in the ZIGBEE APP. Also managing different lights to the groups of manual remote control.
2.4G RF & Zigbee 3.0 Hub Control
All in one App
Connect with the zigbee hub and control your smart devices all in one app, let's free from a app-crowded phone sence.
With phone app, you can control the lamps wherever you want, to make the house more security.
Control with Your Voice
The Gledopto Bulb works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
On/off Wall Switch
Zigbee hub required.
To make all your normal bulb smart, and also like a smart plug to make your appliance small power (max 1200W) electronic devices to a smart one, like fan and kettle, etc.
Timer function and indicator green light.
Mode 1: warm white 2: white light 3: cold white
Mode 4: Red light 5: Green light 6:Blue light Mode 7: RGB fade in fade out, speed adjustable Mode 8: RGB flash, speed adjustable Mode 9:Color breathing
Wall Dimmer Switch
--Color wheel, CCT bar, brightness bar
--4-Group, each group can control many lights --9-pre-programs --Glass touch control
Connection with Gateway (Require zigbee hub)
1. Connect the LED lights.
2. Start the device searching on the ZigBee Light Link Gateway, it could take some time. If the Gateway does not find the device, plug power off/on or make a reset.
3. The Gateway found your device and you can assign it to the different rooms/zones/groups.
4. Now you can use the device.
1. Switch on your device.
2. Now switch off and on within 2 seconds.
3. Repeat off/on four times.
4. Reset is done when the device is switched on in the fifth time and the light stays on after blinking 4 times.
Link & Use the Remote Control (No need zigbee hub)
1. Within 3 seconds after power on, click the "on" button of the group to conduct code matching, and the LED light turns green, indicating successful code matching.
2. Long press the "off" button of the remote control to enter the night light mode, and the brightness and color can still be adjusted at this time. 3. Long press the small moon key to enter the 60 seconds delay power off state. 4. Long press M key to enter automatic pre-modes.
Q1. How to proceed an order for led light?
1. Let us know your requirements or application. 2. We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. 3. Customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. 4. We arrange the production.
Q2: Do you offer guarantee for the products? Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.
Q3: How to deal with the faulty? Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%. Then, during the guarantee period, we will send new lights with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution i ncluding re-call according to real situation.
1. Strict incoming material check 2. Efficient production 3. 8~24hours aging test 4. Safe storage 5. Strict inspection of finished goods 6. Considerate after-sale service, excellent recall policy