Exterior wall, new or previously painted masonry surfaces.
No of Coat Recommended::
Packaging & Delivery
within 6 days after receive payment
water based acrylic primer
easy to apply
good anti-fungus and algae resistance
Super adhesion & cover
Alkali resistance concretewater based acrylic primer for building Model No: SWD-8700
A primer is a preparatory coating put on materials before painting. Priming ensures better adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and provides additional protection for the material being painted.
Certificate: ISO9001:2008 standard
Exterior transparent Primer
Model NO: SWD-8700
1. Excellent alkali resistance.
2. Very easy to apply.
3. Anti-fungus and algae resistance
4. Super adhesion & good coverage
5. Good sealing and super anti-powndering
6. Promoting the film build of finish.
5 to 8 years
11.75 to 14.70 (m2/KG/coat) Note: The practical consumption may vary with substrate condition, construction methods, environment and other factors.
200 m2 to 250 m2/17KG/coat
Exterior wall, new or previously painted masonry surfaces such as brickwork, plaster, cement and rendering.
Transparent color( When this primer is dry)
2,550.00KG (150 Barrels per 2,550.00KG)
Within 6 days after received payment
Brush, Roller, Spray
All surfaces should be sound, dry, clean, free of oil, dirt, grease, mildew, loose and flaking paint and other foreign substances.
The surface should be flat and sanded smooth.
1) Remove all oil/grease contaminants, loose rust, loose scale and loose paint.
2) Fill any minor cracks with an appropriate filler.
3) Surface should be flat and sanded smooth.
Previously Painted Surfaces:
1) Wash to remove contaminants.
2) Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry for 24 hours.
3) Remove loose paint.
4) Scrub heavy chalk exterior areas and overhead area with soap and water.
5) All existing mildew must be removed.
No of Coat Recommended:
2. Relative humidity (RH)<85%
3. Surface humidity <10% ,
It is a non-toxic green products.
12 months in sealed cans, away from frost and insolate, The storing temperature shall range 5-35°C
Please note That:
1. Stir the paint well until homogenous.
2. This product avoid with the polyurethane or mixes in other paint and the powder lot, so as to avoid the phenomenon of yellow.
3. Please make sure the Lid tightly closed when not in use to avoid the dust and dirt contamination coating.
1. Pay attention to the sanitation and hygiene of the application area
2. Dealing with construction waste should comply with environmental regulations.
3. The item must be sealed in store, keep it out of touch of children.
4. Don't swallow, do not inhale mist, and avoid contact with eyes. 5. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of freshwater.
1. Put it upright position. Make sure put it less than 6 layers.
2. Handle with care. Don't tramp.
3. Avoid direct sun exposure for preventing excessive high temperature.
Guangxi Saili Chemical Co., Ltd. ((hereinafter abbreviated as SaiLi Company)) is a manufactory. SaiLi Company is located in Nanning City, Guangxi, China. (Nanning city holds the China-ASEAN Expo permanently.)
SaiLi Company specializes in the research and development, as well as the production and sales of high quality architectural coatings and auxiliary materials for building paint.
Our main products are as follows:
1. Emulsion Paint
2. Exterior Coatings
3. Interior Paint
4. ... View detail