1. It can be painted ,odorless,and elastic.
2. It is flexible and resists cracking.
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant is a one part, general-purpose, water-based low modulus RTV sealant. It is flexible and paintable.
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant provides excellent adhesion to most surfaces. Its long lasting flexibility allows continuous expansion and contraction without cracking or shrinking.
It is easy to apply and compatible with most materials used in construction e.g. concrete, wood, brick, natural and artificial stone, glass, metal and sanitary-ware.
Safe-Solvent free, water based
Flexible without cracking
Ideal for bathroom, shower room, kitchen
East to use - one part no mixing
Environmental friendly, easily clean up with water
Good weatherability and UV stability
Excellent gunnability (5°C to 50°C)
Good adhesion to wood, concrete, metal and marble without primer
As Supplied – tested at 23°C±2°C, RH50%±5%:
Item Data Standard
Aspect: Tixotropic Paste
Gravity, g/cm3 1.5~1.6
Sag/Slump, mm ≤2 ASTM D2202-00(2006)
Tack Free Time, min. ≤25 GB/T 13477.5-2002
Extrudability, ml/min. ≥80 GB/T 13477.3-2002
Service Temp, °C -10 ~+80
Application Temp, °C +5~+50
As Supplied – tested at 23°C±2°C, RH50%±5% 7 days :
Hardness, 24H,Shore A ≥25 ASTM D2240-05
Hardness, 7d, Shore A ≥40 ASTM D2240-05
Depth of curing, 24H, mm ≥2 ASTM C1184-05
Depth of curing, 7d, mm ≥6 ASTM C1184-05
Recovery of elastic, % ≥35 GB/T 13477.17-2002
Elongation at break, % ≥50 GB/T1040.2-2006
Solid Content, % ≥80 ASTM D1489-97(2004)
Shrinkage, %: ≤20
Tensile modulus(MAX), MPa ≥0.35 GB/T 13477.8-2002
Adhesion Properties non-destruction
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant can be widely used for sealing gaps and cracks prior to paint; perimeter sealing around window frames, architraves, skirting boards, picture and china rails; sealing around vanities and bath; internal corners of walls, cracks, joints and gaps where rigid fillers crack.
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant can be used for joining & sealing a variety of building materials & construction elements that are likely to undergo moderate movement.
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant is suitable for repairs cracks in walls, skirting boards, doors & windows and seals between plaster board panels, ceiling boards, cornices, & decorative ceiling panels.
JOIN LEADER 300 All Purpose Acrylic Sealant is not suitable for adapting to structural fitting and following situations:
1. To all surfaces that bleed oil, plasticizers or solvents such as wood immersed in oil, oil crack filler, and some uncured or sulfurized fat and to surface where is wet.
2. To the substrate that the surface temperature exceeds +50°C or apply at temperatures below 5°C.
3. Use in the manufacturer of IG units.
4. To the painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or stripping.
5. To the surfaces that with direct touch of food.
6. Do not use for structural glazing.
7. Not recommended for continuous water immersion applications.
8. Not recommended for use in below ground joints or trafficable.
9. Joints where abrasion and physical abuse are encountered.
10. Not recommended for joints where movement exceeds ±12.5%.
11. Not recommended for some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
12. It should not be applied outdoors if it is likely to be rained upon within 2 hours of application.
13. Should not be used on oily or bituminous substrates, rubber or building material that may bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents.
HOW TO USE
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: +5°C to +50°C
Cleanse with a cleaning agent, to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean(JOIN LEADER also provide the cleaning agent for your convenience).
Use the sealant after cleaning agent dries, around 1~2mins later. You can use two different cloth, one for cleaning agent, and the other for sealant. (Notice that the two can’t be mixed use together, and the second cloth will be better purified cotton and no picking.)
For better appearance, cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
Cut nozzle to desired size and extrude sealant to joint areas.
Tool immediately after sealant application, make it smooth and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
24 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and 25°C.
White, Grey, etc.
PE Tube: 180mL