Temperature Compensated. The AL-800 Gas Meter is top inlet and outlet meter in either 20 PSI or 100 PSI max operating pressures. This is perfect for many sub-metering and propane vapor metering applications.
The AL-800 Diaphragm Gas Meter is a superior meter because the housing consists of a one-piece cast aluminum alloy body and aluminum alloy top and covers. American Meter diaphragm meters have an outstanding record for durability and reliability.
- Light, compact profiles
- Durable valve material to minimize wear
- One-piece body design to eliminate the need for machined joints and gaskets, and the possibility of internal leakage
- Molded, convoluted diaphragms for smooth operation and long life
- Low-friction seals
- Adjustable tangents
- Rugged flag rods for positive alignment and sustained accuracy
- Large, self-lubricating bearings
- Two-part epoxy primer and acrylic finish coat
- Automatic meter reader compatibility
Other meter sizes and styles are available upon request including Sensus (Rockwell / Equitable / Pittsburg / EMCO / Invensys / Equimeter) and Actaris (Sprague / Metris / Shlumberger) in stock.
*Connections are included