1. ZOOM is effective over a wide range of climatic conditions.
2. Better assimilation of nutrients and microelements.
3. Improves gut microflora.
4. ZOOM inhibits irregular fermentation in the rumen, thereby reducing the possibility of toxic or sub-toxic disorders caused by dietary factors.
5. Reduces incidence of diarrhoea significantly in new born animals.
6. Helps increase in precaecal digestibility of amino acids.
7. Transepithelial movement of glucose in the small intestine is stimulated.
8. Detoxifies aflatoxins & mycotoxins
9. Enhances ability to overcome stress.
10. Improves the immune system of the animal, thus increasing disease resistance. ZOOM reduces disease-causing organisms in the gut through the natural process of “competitive exclusion
11. Improves growth rate. This is the result of the supression of subclinical infections and the anti-stress effects. Less mortality.
12. Helps prevent Goitre, Cataract, Psoriosis, Granuloma in animals.
13. Helps in tissue repair and wound healing.
14. Microbially synthesized enzymes will increase the feed digestibility that improves feed intake even in poor climatic conditions.
15. Improves FCR.