1. Red Clover Extract
2. 2.5%-40% total Isoflavone
3. Yellow brown powder
4 .HPLC applied
5.ISO, GMP, KOSHER, HALLA
Anti cancer Red Clover Extract, Red clover p.e., Isoflavones powder
Description: Red Clover is one of the richest natural sources of isoflavones. These phyto-nutrients are widely consumed by women during later life. Relying on dietary intake of isoflavones alone would mean the ingestion of large amounts of legume plants, such as peas and beans, which can be difficult to achieve in large enough quantities. Red Clover is a naturally rich source and provides the desirable isoflavones we should be trying to consume in our diets; Biochanin-A, Formononetin, and Genistein.
Red clover is a wild plant belonging to the legume family. Cattle and other animals graze on red clover. It has also been used medicinally to treat a number of conditions including cancer, whooping cough, respiratory problems, and skin inflammations, such as psoriasis and eczema. Health care practitioners believe that red clover "purified" the blood by acting as a diuretic (helping the body get rid of excess fluid) and expectorant (helping clear lungs of mucous), improving circulation, and helping cleanse the liver.
COA for reference:
Red Clover Extract Latin Name Trifolium pratense L Active ingredient Isoflavones Specification 8%,10%,20%,40% Isoflavones Testing Methord HPLC Plant Part used Whole plant Odor Characteristic Extract Solvent Water & Alcohol Sieve analysis 100% pass 80 mesh Loss on Drying ≤5.0% Ash ≤5.0% Bulk Density 40-70g/100mL Heavy Metal <10ppm Pb <0.5ppm As <2ppm Hg <0.2ppm Cd <0.5ppm Residual Solvents Eur.Pharm. Microbiology Total Plate Count <1000cfu/g Yeast & Moulds <100cfu/g E.Coli Negative Salmonella Negative
1. For women, stimulate eostrogenic activity, increase fertility, and reduce “hot flashes” experienced by women during menopause 2. Anti-cancer 3. One of the most useful remedies for children with skin problems 4. Expectorant and anti-spasmodic 5. Relieve the syndrome of irritation and inflammation of urinary tract 6. Relieve constipation and help soothe inflammation of the bowel, stomach and intestines 7. Relieve tension due to stress and associated headaches
Application: 1. Applied in food additive and dietary supplement field 2. Applied in health care product field 3. Applied in cosmetics field
Package & Storage:
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil vacuum bag, or customized
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Two years under well storage situation. Shelf life:
4. Stable Supplying Ability