Compatible with Brita filter. Filters tap or pure(RO) water to antioxidant alkaline drinking water.
In the filter, water undergoes the same process as it does in nature, sinking through layers of stone and sand. In seven steps, the water is being purified and additionally enriched with calcium and magnesium.
- Prefilter: A fine polypropylene mesh preventing any smaller particles or sediment to enter into the filter media.
- Activated Carbon Filter Bed: It contains food safe activated carbon to reduce chlorine (taste and odor), as well as organic compounds such as benzene (if present in your water).
- Ion Exchange Resin: Reduce lead, copper, cadmium and other heavy metals.
- Magnesium Balls: Release important magnesium ions into the water to enrich the mineral content of water.
- Calcium Balls: Release calcium to the water to increase the alkalinity of the water.
- Antioxidant Balls: Decrease the oxygen reduction potential (ORP) of the water. Making it antioxidant and smaller water molecule.
- Final PP Fine Filtration: Final filter step filtering smallest particles that might have escape the previous filtration steps and securing a clean, clear, crisp filtered water in the pitcher.