IRIS deploys a unique three tier security system in Apartment Complexes for optimum results.
High rise Apartments have become the main stay of urban living. This community living places at the door steps of occupants, very many conveniences that are not easily available. Definitely, life in these complexes are better organized and controlled and therefore more and more people are shifting into these complexes.
However, community living has its inherent problems of security. Large number of servants, vendors all move in and out at free will and are a security threat to occupants. Also, complexes often have sex offenders, pedophiles, kleptomaniacs, schizophrenics all part of affluent societies. Our near and dear ones are exposed to these threats and it is always best to ensure that a functional security system is in place.
IRIS deploys a unique three tier security system in Apartment Complexes for optimum results. It consists of:
- RFID based Access Control System at the Gate with boom barriers at the entrance and exit will ensure that only authorised vehicles enter or leave the complex
- All visitor vehicles will be linked to particular Apartment and license plate and driver photograph will be taken for record
- Perimeter watch/ protection
- Basement car parking, children play ground will be covered by cctv
- Both Ground Floor and Basement to each of the tower will be through Access Control Systems. It will ensure that only authorised personnel enter a tower/ block. All logs of such entrances will be kept so as to analyse on culpability in case of any untoward incidents. This can either be:
- Magnetic Cards
- RFID Cards
- Multi Layered Audio Access Systems
- Multi Layered Video Access System
- Most preferred system is Multi Level Video access system as no unauthorised person can make an entry without the permission of the Apartment owner.
- All lifts will be covered with cctv coverage in case required.
- Intrusion System
- Fire Alarms
- Gas Leak Detector
- Medical watch for elderly
- Child Watch