AreaRAE Inert is a one- to five-sensor gas detector equipped with a wireless RF (radio frequency) modem.
AreaRAE Inert is a one- to five-sensor gas detector equipped with a wireless RF (radio frequency) modem which allows the unit to communicate real-time sensor readings with a remotely located host controller PC. Wireless remote monitoring ensures worker safety, while sensitive sensing technology measures toxic and flammable gases in inert atmosphere without the need for dilution fitting.
- Up to five sensors (PID, LEL, O2, and two toxic)
- Rugged, weather-resistant stainless steel housing
- Built-in modem for data transmission up to 2 miles
- Over 18 hours of run time on interchangeable Lithium-ion battery
- Built-in pump with ability to draw up to 100 feet
- Loud buzzer and large, extra-bright warning light
- Large LCD display and keypad
- Datalogging on the host PC and on the AreaRAE
- Optional GPS provides ability to track units
- Easily switch between INERT and NORMAL operation modes