Payment: PayPal/Bank Transfer Delivery Method: By sea shipping and courier (DHL/TNT/UPS) OEW Service: We can manufacture and make plus-size of your suggestion based on product MOQ : 1 piece
*** Please contact us directly for more discount. ***
New Arrowzoom Blackout Soundproofing Curtains
Made from Imported High Quality Fabric
Acoustic Polyester Fiber
Reduce Sound Levels
Insulate your home from the outside
Economical - helps reduce home heating and cooling costs
Blocks out 99.9% of the light and harmful UV rays in any room any time of the day
Reduces sound reverberation in the room
Heavy fabric provides a lovely and elegant hanging effect
Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
As acoustic treatment - use it in home theatres, studios, gaming rooms
Desk privacy panel - use it in offices/work station
4 Sizes Available:
1.3 x 1.8 m (51.2 x 70.9")
1.3 x 2.7 m (51.2 x 106.3")
1.5 x 2.0 m (59.0 x 78.7")
1.5 x 2.7 m (59.0 x 106.3")
1. Each order contains 1 curtain
2. Actual color may slightly differ from the photos depending on monitor settings.
3. We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
4. Please message us first for the price of the curtain size that you prefer. Thank you.
1. Blocks 99.9% of Sunlight - The biggest benefit of blackout curtains is their ability to block light from entering a room. This is important for young children and people who work overnight shifts. Sleeping during the day can be difficult because of the sunlight; however, blackout curtains state that they can stop up to 99% of sunlight from entering into a room. People who work overnight shifts are at risk for health problems due to their irregular sleeping habits. Switching to blackout curtains in your bedroom will reduce health risk by creating an ambiance of night. Alternatively, blackout curtains are ideal for creating complete darkness that you desire in your TV/movie room. They will block out any light that might ruin your home theater movie night. It’s important when purchasing your blackout curtains that you make sure they are big enough, so they can fully cover your window from top to bottom.
2. Helps reduce home heating and cooling costs - Another benefit of blackout curtains is their ability to reduce your energy costs. In most homes, 10-25% of thermal energy loss is from windows. However, with blackout curtains, your energy bill could be reduced up to 25%. During the winter, blackout curtains will help keep the heat in the room. While in summer, they have the ability to reflect heat out of the room. Both circumstances ensure that you are saving money on your energy expenses.
3. Reduce Sound Levels - The blackout curtain can reduce the amount of noise that enters the room through the window, and any noise that still comes through is muffled and considerably quieter. So, when your neighbors are going about their daily chores, mowing lawns and generally being noisy, you can block them out and be left to enjoy your peaceful sleep.
Home Recording Studios
Professional Recording Studios
General Installation Tips:
Blackout curtains are installed in the same way as standard curtains and drapes. To get the most out of the room-darkening qualities, measure a couple of inches beyond the window frame on all sides. Using wraparound rods (which bring the drapes all the way around to the wall) is another way to guarantee the most light will be blocked.