Our most popular size
Enough capacity for most public works departments and contractors
Enough capacity to handle parking lots, driveways and light road work
1. Safety Design. With a double shock absorption system (leaf spring and gas spring), they have greatly improved the working stability and safety.
2. User-friendly. Two ports to receive the sealing wand; and a finger-tip control of sealant pumping on the sealing wand.
3. Centralized temperature controller. Omron dual digital LCD temperature controller: displaying both the real time temperatures of heat transfer oil, sealant, and electric heated hose, and the required temperatures, automatically control the heating process.
4. Evenly heating. 45 degree downward burner chamber along with oil-jacketed tank allows high heating efficiency without coking sealant.
5. External pump. External pump gives more room to material and minimizes maintenance.
6. Electric heated hose. The hose’s super flexibility makes for a working coverage of 270 degree.
Heat transfer oil
Electric heated hose
Crack sealing procedures