ENVIROSEAL LAS-320 asphalt sealer is not a petroleum based product. This high quality black asphalt sealer is EPA approved with very low VOC's. LAS-320 was developed for today's ecological/green building needs. This asphalt sealer was put through exhaustive weathering tests including successful freeze-thaw tests by McGuire AFB in New Jersey. We have proven through these test applications that we can offer an incredibly strong and environmentally friendly asphalt sealer. The acrylic in this sealer forms a chemical bond to new or existing asphalt. Powerful UV blockers are added to increase the longevity of your existing asphalt. UV and water are the two primary reasons for asphalt failure.
LAS-320 is the ultimate in asphalt protection. The primary features of LAS-320 are as follows:
- VOC Rating less than 70 gpl
- Environmentally safe, the safest on the market
- Repels 100% of all liquids - eliminates destruction of asphalt caused by oil or gas.
- Eliminates damage from ultra violet rays and water.
- Non-toxic non-hazardous non-flammable.
- Dries in minutes - not hours, can be striped within 45 minutes
- Ease of application, can be applied with a brush, roller, or spray unit.
- Coverage rate up to 80 to 100sq ft. per gallon, depending on the condition of surface.
- Approved by EPA, DOT, FAA, DoD, USGBC and LEED agencies.
- Exceeds all ASTM tests for asphalt emulsion products.
- 100% 3-year WARRANTY against product failure - 3x longer than any other product.