Assembled Aluminum Alloy Pet Cage
- Obviously stainless steel is an ideal choice for vet cage or salon show cage, but the unsteady price of S/S material has become nightmare of many factories.
- Aluminum could play the role of the best substitute of stainless steel, from the rustproof feature, strength, durability and comparatively acceptable price.
- At the same time, aluminum has some better features than stainless steel, for example light-weight, easy to process with, etc.
- Our brand new aluminum modular cage system is the perfect solver, with uniquely convenient assembling methods.
- Every cage, no matter large or small size, could be folded into an 8cm (3”) panel, including the space of waste tray and standing grid, which will save much more packing size.
- At the same time, you only need to spend 15 seconds to set up one cage, which should be the best record in the assembly cages, saving a lot of time and labor cost for us.
- By the way, the mobility is enhanced by handles and casters.
- If we fix a set of wheels and handles to the cage, it will be able to be transformed into a trolley easily.
- A wonderful option for pet shop owners.
- Solid wall and grid wall, both available.
- Items and Sizes
|ITEM||Net Weight||Gross Weight||Dimension(cm)||Volume||Container|