Autel MaxiPRO MP808 OBD2 Professional OE-level Key Coding CDiagnostic Tool
Packed All the Features that You Need with Bi-Directional Control + Immobilizer Key Coding + 18 Special Functions + Android-based PAD +4.5 hours Battery Life + 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty and Tech Support
Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers riches of diagnostic features and functions, including OE-level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Booting in seconds and sporting a big 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool provides you a quick way to get you right down to business.
1. PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTICS - The MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced bi-directional control, key coding and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
2. GREAT USER EXPERIENCE - The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
3. PERFECT PROBLEM SOLVING -The scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB/BMS service, etc.
4. ADDITIONAL FEATURES - As a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
5. A USER-FRIENDLY SCANNER - Whether you' re a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update.
Full Vehicle System Coverage
18 Special Functions
1. Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4. ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5. SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6. DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
And much more…
Remote Assistance/ Data Manager
Plug - in and Display
Colorful Display with 7- inch LED Capacitive Touch Screen