US $1000 - 2000 / Unit1 Unit/Units
US $720 - 830 / Set1 Set/Sets
|Place of Origin:||
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Cooling water consumption:||
auto/manual dual mode
|Packaging Details:||export standard package|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after confirm the order|
Auto Kjeldahl Apparatus adopts international Kjeldahl method to add nitrogen to nitrogenous sample directly. Full intelligent software design can make experimenter finish the distillation of sample in minutes. It can automatically add quantitative required reagent and make intelligent inspections on various states. Distillation and condensation automatic cleaning system further improves measuring accuracy. Friendly interface of the instrument can display rich information, which makes users master its operation easily.
1. Manual/auto double-mode switch and automatically adding quantitative alkali liquor and boric acid absorbent solution
2. 10 experimental procedures can be stored to meet users' different requirements. Distillation time can be set at will. After distillation completion, it will give an alarm automatically.
3. Automatic cleaning system realizes intelligent pipeline cleaning function which make measuring accuracy higher.
4. Perfect safety protection system can measure and protect over-temperature and over pressure of distiller and pipeline.
5. Intelligent design of facilities around Kjedahl Apparatus contains safety protection design and non-existence prompt function.
6. Intelligent cooling water control system can control and inspect cooling water
7. Emergency stop operating function for emergency
8. Automatic inspection of failures and intelligent audible and visual alarm system
Measuring range: 0.1-250mgN
Recovery ratio: ≥99.5%
Repeatability precision: ±0.5%
Weight of measured samples: solid<6g liquid<16ml
Distillation speed: 5-8min/sample
Distillation time: set it at will
Cooling water consumption: 1.5L/min
Operation mode: auto/manual dual mode
Display mode: 6 inches LCD
Automatic control on adding alkali and boric acid, dilution and elution
Power input range: AC 220V
Max power: 1500W (220V AC 50Hz)
actual product picture
Constant-temperature heating digestion furnace: NDSF06
Temperature-controlling aluminum ingot digestion furnace can be used in the digestion process before chemical analysis of samples such as plants, seeds, feed, food, oil and ore in agriculture, forestry, environmental protection, geology, petroleum, chemical and fodd industries as well as universities and scientific research institutes. It can be used together with an azotometer.
The furnace is made of high quality aluminum alloy, with various features conducive to sample digestion, such as good thermal conductivity, uniform temperature among various furnace orifices, extensive heating area of test tube and rapid temperature rise.
Temperature control precision
Aluminum alloy heating board ( nichrome wire )
Temperature rise rate
Number of heating orifices
Test tube capacity