|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||intl||Model Number:||INTL-XZC364|
|Size:||PACKING:28*25*20||Type:||Compressor||Car Make:||MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus 2002-2007|
AKC011H258V AKC200A251 AKC200A251B ACK200A274B
|Packaging Detail:||AUTO AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR PACKING REQUIERMENTS; ONE SET IN ONE CARTON BOX, 4SETS IN ONE BIG CARTONS OR PACKING AS OUR CUSTOMER LIKE...|
|Delivery Detail:||ACCORDING TO THE QUANTITY AND AS OUR CLIENTS' DEMAND|
Auto ac (a/c) compressor for MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus 2002-2007 AKC011H258V AKC200A251 AKC200A251B ACK200A274B
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto air Compressor with good quality and one year quality warranty.
Auto ac (a/c) compressor for MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus 2002-2007
Model number: INTL-XZC364
Car Model: Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
Compressor Type: MSC90TA
Year Model: 2002-2007
Clutch DIA: 144mm
Volt: 12V /24V ( please noted what volt you want when you make the order)
2002-2007 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2002 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2003 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2004 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2005 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2006 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
2007 MSC90TA Mitsubishi Rosa Bus
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced