This doppler gives real time waveform and it will helps to doctor diagnose properly. Indegenised is not giving. vascuar doppler means it should give both vein artery. but other indegenised doppler doesnt't have in their ppg probe.
- Bi-directional Doppler with backlight waveform LCD
- 30 waveform memory and USB interface.
- Real-time waveform LCD -displays the waveform during Testing
- 30 waveform memory storage - save waveforms to view later or download to Smart-V-Link® software
- Automatic gain and baseline control - no manual adjustments required
- Vascular Link Software Smart-V-Link for Windows ( Option ).
- Flat vascular probe available - eliminates the need to hold the probe during testing
- PPG available to measure toe pressure & study(option)
- 9V alkaline battery.
- Vascular Link Software Smart-V-Link for Windows.
|Power:|| ||DC9V, 9V alkaline battery|
|Battery Life:|| ||Approx. 2.5 hours (alkaline)|
|Automatic Shut Off:|| ||No signal: 2 min Freeze: 5 min. Others:15 min.|
|Mode Settings:|| ||Memory, waveform, direction, time scale, others|
|Speaker Output:|| ||200 mW or more|
|Freq. Range:|| ||80/200 Hz to 5 kHz|
|LCD Display:|| ||128 x 64 dots, STN LCD|
Bi-directional waveform (normal & slow mode)
Numerical data (systolic, diastolic & mean velocities,RP, PI, SD, HR)
Heart rate: 30 to 300 BPM
Low batter indicator
|Waveform memory:|| |
|Dimensions:|| ||78mm (W) x 141mm (D) x 27mm (H)|
|Weight:|| ||Approx. 280 grams (including battery & probe|
|External Outputs:|| ||Headset, USB port|
|Electrical Safety:|| ||Conforms to IEC 60601-1|