|Classification:||Biological Pesticide||Other Names:||Bacillus thuringiensis(Bt)||Place of Origin:||Hubei China (Mainland)|
|Packaging Detail:||25KG/drum or some retail packing as per your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days upon recepit of your payment or LC|
A most widely used microbial insecticide which has remarkable control effects on pests.
A most widely used microbial insecticide which has remarkable control effects on pests from
crops, forests, fruits & vegetables. This product from the company is manufactured from high
toxic natural strains with unique production process. It has already been certificated as
“Organic Products” by China Organic Food Certification Center ( No.:COFCC-R-0903-0059)
and been recommended strongly by The National Agro-Tech Extension and Service Center
(NATESC). Because of the low toxicity to animals and the good environmental compatibility,
they are widely used in the non-pollution vegetable production.
Lepidoptera pests on the crops and forests,such as diamond-back moth, cabbage butterfly,
cotton bollworm, oriental tobacco budworm, rice skipper butterfly, corn borer, rice stem borer,
American white moth, poplar notodontidae, pine caterpillars, and other important pests.
8000 IU/mg WP,16000 IU/mg WP,32000 IU/mg TC, 50000 IU/mg TC, 2000 IU/μl SC, 4000
1. Best controlling time for lepidoptera pests is during the peak hatching period
and stage of the 1st-2nd instar.
2. Spray in late afternoon of sunny days or in cloudy weather. And do need to
respray if rain occurs within 6 hours after application.
3. Shouldn’t be mixed with systemic organophosphorous insecticides or
4. High toxicity to silkworm. Should be far away from the silkworm culture zones.
5. Should wear protective clothing and gloves. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse
with clean water at once.