Battery Desulfating Liquid Chemical for Forklift Lead Acid Batteries, UPS battery, Golf cart battery
*Desulfating Chemical LAB-F for conditioning the "Reduced Capacity" of lead acid batteries*
1. Why is desulfating chemical needed?
Any lead acid battery is losing its reserve capacity as it gets old( cycled repeatitively). It is getting more and more " crystaline sulfates" during the course of normal chemical reaction accompanying charge-discharge cyclings.
To solve the problem of sulfation, electrical pulsing technology has been applied to break down the lead sulfates.
On the other hand, chemical additives were applied to electrolyte for reducing and thinning of the blocking walls.
Heavily coated plates( hard sulfated lead plates) are hard to address these crystaline sulfates by either method.
2. What is LAB-F chemical?
LAB-F is powdered form before dissolving it in water. It si not hazardous. It is environmentally friendly.
It is non acidic. It is non toxic .
It dissolves the solid lead sulfates staying on the lead plates. When added ,staying in electrolyte, it facilitates removal
of sulfates to drop off the lead sulfates.
3. Is it to be used separately or combined with an electrical restorer?
We used both ways. Electrical pulsing restorer achieves "De-Sulfation" to some degree. Chemical addition to electrolyte
also contributes to some degree also. We recommend to use both method at a same process to get the maximum
performance in sulfation removal.
4. What is a proper amount of dosage to a cell or a battery?
LAB-F is*Highly Effective in desulfation of lead acid battery.
It is dosed into the battery in small amount ( 200cc per each 2volt cell of a 400Ah battery, total 4800 cc for a 400Ah battery) in case of fork lift truck battery, As long as the capacity of any battery has over 60 percent of original capacity, the restored battery capacity can be expanded upto 80~100% capacity after restoration process. This remarkable result is not possible by any other electrical reconditioning technology or chemical method alone.
5. * Revolutionary Performance( Capacity Increase) by EEP Tech utilizing Pulse+Chemical Technologies.
* Satisfactory performance result is not attainable only by using electrical pulsing technology or only by chemical method alone. We mean it that our chemical alone may not desulfate the battery completely. We also mean it that our desulfator( electrical restorer) alone may not accomplish removal of sulfation to the full degree. We need both and diagnosing preparation process.
We concluded that any battery state must be identified before you add any chemical or before you connect it to a desulfator.
We have seen many pulsing technologies "clean" the lead plates from the sulfation only to a limited extent.
Same thing happens with the chemical additive method.
These "prior" works or " diagnosing preparations" are absolutely needed to meet the customers' specified requirements.
EEP Tech is utilizing electrical pulsing and chemical additive based on this series of diagnosing activities.
Our record shows that UPS battery restoration in its capacity of UPS batteries are over 95% of input batteries.
Some results from forklift batteries show that over 90% of forklift batteries in western countries can be
restored and extended in its life cycle additionally 2~3 years.
6. General Comment
* One pack size of 20 liter is available. With a pack of 20 liter, you can refurbish 3-4 forklift batteries of 400 Ah size.
* Effect of desulfation gives you a new business opportunity in any region where forklift battery, solar battery, UPS battery is used.