1)Effect : The killing rate is more than 99%.
2)Quick killing ability in 21 days.
[PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIONS] The main ingredient of the product Flumethrin manufactured by Bayer chemical corporation of Germany,
and also mixed it with other miticides with advanced and scientific
compatibility of medicine. It can function on various developmental stages of the varroa mites on egg, larva and imago. The product has high
efficiency, quick killing result and long duration, especially on the resistance mites. There is no harm for the bees and beekeepers.
[USAGE AND DOSAGE]
Through the door: One strip each time,insert the medicine through the door by 45 angle, turn it over after five days, add another one after 10
2) Hanging in various place: Cut one strip into two pieces and hanging between the combs by diagonal ( do not connect with the combs), add another one after 10 days.
If the disease is serious, hang one strip in seven days, keep hanging three to four weeks, you can shift the position of the strip in the meantime.
3)If you are worry about hurting the bees, please use one quarter strip at a time, add the same dosage after 5- 6 days, four times for one hive.
The total dosage can not be used more than two strips for strong group, reduce it for the weak group, take them out after using 21 days.
[Period of Mite Treatment]The product can be used during the entire year and the best time is before spring propagation or after the autumn ( honey flow period) The product is most effective if being used in nonebrood time; if the product is used to treat mites during brood time, drug duration must be extended as most of the female mites stay in the hive. The best time to give medicine is the morning of the good weather.
1) Don't neglect to choose 2~3 colonies for trial before applying the medicine. Analyze abnormal
cases in time and regulate the time and dosage.
2) Don't apply the medicine on the bees in a situation of a low temperature or honey-deficiency.
Don’t apply the medicine when just settle down or transfer bee hives.
3) If strips are found adhesion or moisture when opened, they should be air-dried in the shade before being used, or they are harm to bees; do not expose them to the sun.
4) Don't use the medicine during honey flow.
5) Don't dispose waste medicine in mulberry fields and ponds.
6) Keep children off the medicine.
[STORAGE]Protected from light and stored in dry place.
[EXPIRY] 2 years.
[SPECIFICATION] 3.6mg per strip, 10 strips per packet