Active Ingredients: Triterpenoides CAS: 84776-26-1
Molecular Formula: C37H54O11
Molecular Weight: 674.00
Appearance: Brown powder
Testing Method: HPLC
Black Cohosh is a perennial plant which grows in rich, open woods and hillsides. The stem is smooth and furrowed, and grows from 1-2m in height. The leaves are ternate, then pinnate, and are irregularly shaped. There are two to five leaflets which are egg-shaped or oblong, and irregularly toothed and cut. Small white or yellow flowers grow in long racemes from June to August. The medicinal part is the rootstock, which is the underground portion of a stem producing leaves from its upper surface and roots from its lower surface. It is often thick and contains deposits of reserve food material.
1. Owning estrogenic effect, thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2. Antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
Xi'an Aladdin Biological Technology Co., Ltd. is located in New Town Science and Technology Park, devoted to natural botanical ingredient research and development, manufacture and sale. We specialize in the manufacture of all kinds of natural herb extracts, natural food additives, pharmaceutical intermediates and daily chemical products as well as the technology research of food, drink, cosmetic, medicine and healthy products and related consultation service. View detail