100% nature fenugreek
China number 1 brand-Riotto botanical
Place of Origin:
Brown Yellow Powder
Packaging & Delivery
1.Delivery on time
4.High Quality and reasonable price
fenugreek Seed Extract L-4-Hydroxyisoleucine
English name:fenugreek Extract
Latin name: Semen Trigonellae
CAS NO.: 68990-15-8
Appearance: brown-yellow powder
Molecular weight: 147
Molecular formula: C6H13NO3
Chemical name: L-4-Hydroxyisoleucine
Certificate of Analysis
Brown yellow to brown powder(Relate to Purity)
Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
<10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)
Yeast & Mold
<300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)
What is Fenugreek
Fenugreek is a plant in the family Fabaceae. Fenugreek is used both as a herb (the leaves) and as a spice (the seed). It is cultivated worldwide as a semi-arid crop. It is frequently used in curry.
What are Benefits
1. Fenugreek is a digestive aid. As an emollient it is used in poultices for boils, cysts and other complaints. Reducing the sugar level of the blood, it is used in diabetes in conjunction with insulin. It also lowers blood pressure.
2. Fenugreek relieves congestion, reduces inflammation and fights infection.
3. Fenugreek contains natural expectorant properties ideal for treating sinus and lung congestion, and loosens & removes excess mucus and phlegm.
4. Fenugreek contains mucilagins which are known for soothing and relaxing inflamed tissues.
5. Fenugreek stimulates the production of mucosal fluids helping remove allergens and toxins from the respiratory tract.
6. Acting as an expectorant, Fenugreek alleviates coughing, stimulates perspiration to reduce fevers, and is beneficial for treating allergies, bronchitis and congestion. In the East, beverages are made from the seed to ease stomach trouble. The chemical make-up is curiously similar to cod liver oil, for which a decoction of the seed is sometimes used as a substitute. Many other properties are ascribed to it in India and the East and not surprisingly include aphrodisiac.