It's max lifting weight 4500 kgs, height 2000mm. While need small space, suitable for even low ceiling garages.
it holds heavy duty, but do not occupy your much space!
You can look this drawing for more design status:
2 post car lift L-2-45D design drawing:
What is the detailed technical data of the 2 Post Car Lift L-2-45D?
2 Post Car Lift L-2-45D Technical Data
Double Lock Release, Chain Drive Design System
Double S Manganese Steel Column
Max. Lifting Height
2000mm( 6.6'/78.7" )
Power of Motor
Width between Pillars
Short Truck Adapter(33mm)
Long Truck Adapter(127mm)
2-Stage Screw Pads
3-Stage Screw Pads
4 pcs screw pads 4pcs extensions
What makes J&F 2 post car lifts different?
· Column design incorporates special Double S bends to increase column strength.
· Padded Carriages
· Columns can be installed Asymmetrically OR Symmetrically
· Professional grade arm lock restraint system
· Higher quality powder coating
· Double point lock release
· Stackable pads adapter with truck adapter kit included
· 3 stage front arms and 2 stage rear arms offer more options
Are you worried about the careless package?
2 post car list L-2-45D package:
Carton (Power Unit)
Seeing is believing here!
When we produce the lifts, every step take care to the most.
J&F 2 post lifts, alignment lifts, parking lifts, mid-rise lifts, scissor lifts, and high-rise lifts are warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one & a half (1.5) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice.
1. Why should I choose J&F 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a J&F Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants Only professional cost-effective equipment Low prices with high quality revenue producing products Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.) The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more. Great Warranty
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are J&F 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,J&F Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
Your questions will be very welcome, pls feel free to contact us!