|Type:||Fruit Extract||Variety:||Bilberry Extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||fruit||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Drum,Plastic Container|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Grade:||food grade||Brand Name:||Green biotech|
1. Strict quality contral and best price.
2. GMP facility
3. Guarantee efficient logistics
4. Small order available
Bilberry (Vaccinium uliginosum L.) is a perennial, ornamental shrub of Ericaceae. Bilberry contains nutrients which are essential for protecting eyes from eyestrain or fatigue, and it can activate blood circulation around the eyes. Bilberry tea can be used to treat stomach diseases and soothe digestive tract traditionally.
Violet fine powder
95% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Product Name: Bilberry Extract
Source: Fruit of Vaccinium vitis-idaea L.
Appearance: Dark violet powder
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidin,flavonoids
Specification: Anthocyanidins 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
2.Functional food and food additive
Packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Storage: Stored in a cool&dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.