Fine black powder obtained from ecologically pure wood from Siberia. Traditional technology guarantees 100% quality.
BioChar we get by slowly burning the wood of the Siberian Forests with limited access of oxygen. BioChar obtained in this way has the following properties:
1. BioChar is chemically inert and, therefore, may lie in the soil for many years without decomposing.
2. BioChar has a high absorption, ie can absorb the excess of harmful substances, such as aluminum oxides, which strongly inhibit the growth of the root system.
3. BioChar has a high porosity and consequently a huge total surface area.
Soil scientists had not known that the resin does not burn when burning wood in this way. The pores are covered by a thin layer of BioChar solidified resin. These cured resin have a high capacity for ion exchange. That is, ions are easily attached and then not even the rain washed away. However, these ions are easily absorbed by the roots plants.
The researchers found:
Many bacteria that live on the roots of plants, produce enzymes that can dissolve the minerals of the soil. Ions formed in this rapidly attached to the hardened resin BioChar, and the plants need to be fed by these ions. In addition, many substances necessary to plants, are introduced into the soil with the rains.
Especially a lot of nitrogen in the rain. Nitrogen is also captured in the BioChar and remains in the soil.
As a result, the soil is able to feed all the plants by itself, without any fertilizer. BioChar is the only fertilizer that should be in the ground. This effect is studied by numerous experiments.
The results were fantastic.
Come from 3 areas of soil: a control without any additives, the site of chemical fertilizers, a site with BioChar and chemical fertilizers.
Harvest at the site BioChar + chemical fertilizers exceeds the yield on the site simply with chemical fertilizers 3-4 times.
Interest in this phenomenon, known as Terra Preta, is increasing worldwide. In Philadelphia, the World Congress of Soil Science was devoted to this phenomenon.
There is one major advantage: as BioChar in the land does not decompose, the carbon is removed from the atmosphere permanently. This can help developed countries to solve global warming! Developing countries at the same time can solve the problems of hunger and poverty, because they will be available very fertile land.
Researchers believe that after the Green Revolution in world agriculture now begins the time of the Black Revolution, based on the use of BioChar, which gives the following results:
1. Solving the problem of global warming.
2. The solution of of ecological problems of land degradation.
3. The solution of economic problems of poor countries.
4. The solution of energy problems.
5. The rapid increase in the efficiency of chemical fertilizers, together with a sharp decrease in negative effects of their use.
BioChar today it is the best offer from fertilizers
without chemical additives. The soil is arid and sandy gets a second life. Wasteland turn into fertile.
The absence of chemical fertilizers will make your products ecological pure BioChar to be added to the soil is much less than chemical fertilizers. This sharply increases the harvest and makes the rich farmer.