Biosite TRIAGE BNP TEST 25/BX
Our Price: $650.00
Regular Price: 725.00
Shipping Info: Shipping Charges Extra
Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
The Triage BNP Test is intended for use with the Triage Meters for the rapid in vitro quantitative measurement of B-Type Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) in human whole-blood or plasma specimens using EDTA as the anticoagulant.
The Triage® BNP Test is the first objective measurement for heart failure.
- The only CLIA waived blood test measuring B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP)
- Cardiac hormone produced by the heart ventricles in response to ventricular volume expansion and pressure overload
- Excellent hormonal marker of ventricular systolic and diastolic dysfunction
- 98 percent diagnostic accuracy in initial studies versus all other clinical findings in patients with or without disease history
- Quantitative and accurate, rapid results help differentiate nonspecific signs and symptoms (dyspnea) with results in approximately 15 minutes
- 98 percent specificity using a 100 pg/mL cutoff
- >98 percent negative predictive value utilizing 100 pg/mL cutoff
- Corrected 96 percent of misdiagnoses of patients with suspected heart failure in initial studies
- Diagnostic accuracy confirmed for:
- Early- and late-stage heart failure in point-of-care setting
- Patients with normal and abnormal ejection fractions
- Studies indicate that BNP is predictive of systolic and diastolic left ventricular dysfunction
- BNP levels are not influenced by hypertension, diabetes, renal insufficiency, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
For more information visit: http://www.blockscientificstore.com/Biosite-TRIAGE-BNP-TEST-25-BX-p/98000xr.htm