Botanical Source: Cimicifuga Racemose L. Nutt.
Appearance: Fine Brown-Yellow Powder
Standard: Triterpene glycosides 2.5%, 5%, 8%
Water: Not more than 5.0%
1. Owning estrogenic effect, thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2. Antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
Medicinal Use: It has the similar function as estrogen. The apparent healing properties of Black cohosh root extend beyond its use for "women's problems. " Thought to work as an anti-inflammatory and mild sedative, black cohosh may relieve muscle aches and pains. It has also been used to clear mucous membranes.
Shelf Life:2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light
Packing and Storage: Pack in aluminum foil bag and one plastic-bag inside. Net weight: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.