[Extracted From]---Dried root from cimicifuga romose L.
Testing Method: HPLC
CAS No.: 84776-26-1
EINECS No.: 283-951-6
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol
Specifications: 2.5% -20% Triterpene Glycosides
[Plant Explaination]--- It original wildly grew in the east erea of north american, aborigines consider it as the high worthy herb. It has the similar function as estrogen. often use for "women's problems. " Thought to work as an anti-inflammatory and mild sedative, It has also been used to clear mucous membranes.
What is black cohosh?
Black cohosh is a perennial wildflower native to eastern North America. More than two centuries ago, Native Americans discovered that the root of the black cohosh plant (Cimicifuga racemosa) helped relieve menstrual cramps, and symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances.
The roots of black cohosh are still used for these purposes. In fact, black cohosh has been widely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort, painful menstruation, and menopausal symptoms.
Today, black cohosh is used primarily as a nutritional supplement for hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, vaginal dryness and other symptoms that can occur during menopause, as well as for menstrual cramps and bloating.
Common Uses for Black Cohosh:
1. There are several uses for black cohosh. Inducing labor is one of them. Another is to help encourage delayed menstruation.
2. PCOS - PCOS is a health problem that specifically influences the menstrual cycle. One of the biggest problems with PCOS is the hormones. You can take black cohosh for PCOS to help with the problems that come about from this disorder.
3. Infertility - Black cohosh for infertility is another of its uses. It helps to increase the chances of conceiving. For couples using black cohosh, fertility is one of the best reasons to take it.
1.Owning estrogenic effect,thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2.Antibacterial and anticancer;
3.Anti-rheumatism,alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4.Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5.Delaying aging,especially the aging of skin and visceral organ;
-Applied in food field. black cohosh extract is widely used as functional food additive.
-Applied in health product field, black cohosh extract is widely added into various kinds of health products with the function of preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level and so on.
-Applied in cosmetics field, black cohosh extract is widely added into various kinds of cosmetics with the function of delaying aging.
-Applied in pharmaceutical field, black cohosh extract is widely added into the medicine which can used in treating arthritis and postpartum syndrome.
Side Effects of Black Cohosh:
Women who are pregnant or have breast cancer should avoid black cohosh. Black cohosh can cause some weight gain in certain individuals. Liver damage may be one of the side effects of black cohosh.
Black Cohosh Extract
Cimicifuga Racemose (L)Nutt.
Ethanol & Water
NLT100%Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Packing Detail: 25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside;
Storage Situation: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Shelf Life:Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Our factory was conducted Onsite assessment by TUV Rheinland from Germany. And we have passed the ISO9001, Chinese Health Food GMP.
2. We inspect the manufacture process strictly and the quality can be controlled;
3. We supply high quality products, reasonable price, prompt delivery
4. Or best quality extract with natural and pure. No additives, organically grown
Shaanxi Zhengsheng Kangyuan Bio-medical Co., Ltd. is one of the most professional GMP certified manufacturers of natural herbal extracts, health care products, weight loss products, hygienic products and essential oil in china. We specialize in manufacturing a wide range of natural plant herbal extracts, pharmaceutical intermediates, fruit juice powder, natural food chemical additives, etc.
We are ISO9001:2008 and GMP certified. Our products are exported to clients worldwide. Our GMP ... View detail